Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Cannibalism of Eggs and Ham

The traditional English breakfast is sausage and eggs. The traditional American breakfast is bacon and eggs. The traditional X breakfast is ham and eggs. What do those things have in common?

Cannibalism. Pig is the only meat animal that's an omnivore and ... tastes like human. And eggs ... are fetuses. Often, cooked eggs are far too normal so the wannabe cannibal eats raw eggs like bodybuilders. It does a body good to eat fetuses.

Now, I'm not saying eggs and pig aren't tasty. I'm just saying that somebody with a fetish for them to the point of eating them raw or doing other bizarre things with them is clearly doing so for non-taste reasons. Such as, eggs and pig remind Narcissists that everything in life is at the expense of others.

So, why's cannibalism traditional? Because Right Wing Authoritarians are downright neighborly with Narcissists. And I use "neighborly" advisedly to mean "someone falling into the Uncanny Valley of likeness to myself thus needs to be shot".

So obviously, Right Wing Authoritarians will kill Narcissists for being cannibalistic savages that eat fetuses and human meat ... and then partake of it themselves. I mean, it just makes sense!

Well, it does to me but then I downright expect hypocrisy from people who are fucked in the head.

No comments: