- spacetime exists, energy exists, both are mysterious
- we see space because it actually exists and our brains decompose it that way
- information / entropy exists, information / entropy is NOT spacetime OR energy
- information / entropy is JUST AS fundamental as spacetime and energy, despite physicists' lack of any grasp of this
- energy CARRIES information / entropy
- the universe is MATH, the only thing that distinguishes pure math from physics is "physicality" which is probably this mysterious arbitrary substance energy cause there sure as fuck are bits and dimensions in math
- math + time = computation
- the holographic principle says that any N-dimensional non-local theory is equivalent to an N+1 dimensional local theory
- time is just the dimension along which information / entropy is conserved
- information vs entropy are higher order related to values / loops and at lower order there is simply bits
Local means that bits can only interact with nearby bits. Non-local means that ANY bit can interact instantly with EVERY other bit in the whole universe.
So time is just local space + weird interaction with information. Local space is just a way we have of organizing information as "nearby" other information by moving up one dimension above what actually exists (so if 1D your brain moves up to 2D, if 3D your brain moves up to 4D). And non-local space seems very weird but also exceedingly abstract, however it's also exceedingly simple: it's the bulk effects of information. And of course Information is just bits
your mind likes. And energy is just ... your perception of math from the inside of math, the quality of existing in THIS branch of math - in logic it's the predicate "exists".
It's all incredibly simple if you understand each of those individual concepts, these are just their interrelations. What's missing is the meanings of life, mind (derived: intelligence, soul), entropy, chaos, order, energy, representation and how these interrelate. But to clearly explain those you need to understand values and loops, and those I haven't cracked yet.